Dark Chocolate Rooibos Tea
Rooibos comes from a South African shrub. Also known as Red Tea, it is rich in antioxidants and known for its calming affects. It is well known to be one of the most relaxing hot beverages you can brew. The needle shaped leaves of the Red Bush, produce a caffeine free drink that is noted by nutritionists and health consultants the world over for its soothing character. This flavourful relaxing tea with notes of dark chocolate is caffeine free, has a refreshing palate and is perfect as a nightcap or after dinner.
Ingredients: Rooibos, Cocoa Nibs, Natural Chocolate Oil
Here’s a list of some of its amazing benefits:
- Promotes stronger bones
- Supports heart health
- Helps in weight loss
- Prevents build up of cancer cells
- Slows down ageing process
- Treats blood pressure
- Promotes healthy sleep
- Manages and prevents diabetes
- Facilitates healthy digestion
How to make a perfect cup of tea
- Place 1 tea spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Pour hot water into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid. (Make sure the water is just below boiling temperature)
- Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.