Turmeric Ginger Stomach Soothing Tea
A naturally-sweet, bright, and aromatic infusion. Spicy ginger and smooth lemongrass add the perfect citrus note to the invigorating flavour of golden turmeric root. Sweet licorice root and zesty orange peel lend depth and structure to this remarkably intriguing, yet balanced herbal tea. This tea has a bright vivid yellow infusion with a spicy, sweet and citrus flavour.
Ingredients: Premium Darjeeling Green Tea, Turmeric, Orange Peel, Licorice, Ginger Root, Lemongrass, Lemon Peel
Here’s a list of some of its amazing benefits:
- Cleanses the stomach and prevents Abdominal pain, Bloating and Indigestion
- Heals cleanses and detoxifies the body
- Great for treating oxidative stress
- Eradicates toxins
- Immunity Booster
- Helps in weight loss
- Treats cold, cough and flu
- Maintains oral health and hygiene
How to make a perfect cup of tea
- Place 1 tea spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Pour hot water into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid. (Make sure the water is just below boiling temperature)
- Let it brew for 5-6 minutes.
- Strain and serve.