Organic Ayurvedic Relaxation Tea
Ayurvedic scriptures state that cultivating peace of mind brings balance to physical and spiritual health. The key ingredient in this blend is Holy Basil. It is a sacred plant from India and widely used in Ayurveda. This blend is a gentle balance of mentally boosting, emotionally balancing and overall calming herbs, making this tea a wonderful treat to sip on throughout the day. Tasty, uplifting and caffeine free!
Ingredients: Holy Basil, Fennel Seed, Licorice Root, Star Anise,Orange Peel, Peppermint Leaves, Lemongrass, Lemon Peel, Bacopa Monnieri, Winter Cherry, Lavender and Rose Petals.
Here’s a list of some of its amazing benefits:
- Invokes peace and awakens body and mind
- Reduces stress
- Soothes nervous system
- Improves memory and intelligence
- Boosts mental clarity
- Fights depression, anxiety, fear, worry etc.
How to make a perfect cup of tea
- Place 1 tea spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Pour hot water into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid. (Make sure the water is just below boiling temperature)
- Let it brew for 4-5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.